One of our core specialties is Unified Messaging.
We offer a wide range of PBX options and servicing for VOIP, SIP Trunks, IP Telephony, and auto-attendants along with collaboration for voicemail, email, and fax.
Along with our primary partners Microsoft and Cisco we can offer any technology you might need.
• You can have emails read to you over the phone, receive voicemail's in your inbox, and view/send faxes from both
• View co-worker status, location, and contact options on a single device
• Chose to IM, call, or video conference anyone at the touch of a button.
• We can set it up so you have one phone number, one phone, or both. Cisco IPT allows your cell phone to be transferred into a work extension while at the job site and back into a mobile once you leave.
Stop carrying around two or more cell phones and save money! Lease options make Cisco the most affordable setup in the industry. The future is here and we can show you how technology can save you money and raise productivity. Having the right support makes all the difference in the world.
Contact Us today for a free Expert consultation!
Microsoft® Unified Communications solutions harness the power of software to help streamline communications between people, whether down the hall, across continents, or constantly on the go. These technologies allow organizations to adapt to changing business needs with a secure, extensible platform that spans communication modes, including e-mail, voice mail, calendaring, telephony, instant messaging, and conferencing.
Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Benefits
Create, Innovate, and Respond Faster
Now you can combine all forms of business communications into a single, unified solution to help your employees, customers, suppliers, and partners communicate with each other, quickly and easily, without obstacles.
Less Travel, More Productivity
By using its own TelePresence solutions, WebEx and standard audio-video conferencing, Cisco cut travel expenses by approximately US$400 million per year. Cisco also:
• Shortened its average sales cycle by five days
• Improved sales closure rates by two percent (valued at US$127 million)
• Increased productivity for senior and executive management and other experts (valued at US$42 million)
Better Communication Improves Results
• Organizations using unified communications clients saved an average of 32 minutes per day, per employee
• The use of softphones saved an average of US$1,727 per month in cell phone and long distance charges
• Those using integrated voice and Web conferencing reported a 30 percent reduction in conferencing expenses
• Employees saved 43 minutes per day because of more efficient message management
In fact, roughly 70 percent of Fortune 500 companies now use Cisco Unified Communications to build competitive advantage.
Call us today for a free no obligation consultation of your communications infrastructure.